Our Climate mobilizes students and young people to advocate for fair and effective carbon pricing policy through the Put a Price on It campaign. There are two concrete ways for students to plug into the campaign. Join us!
1. Apply to be a Fellow. Our Climate's Fellowship Program is a structured program in which participants lead a campaign for carbon pricing in key states around the country. Fellows give 5-10 hours/week, in which they gain experience coordinating student carbon pricing initiatives, rally public support state carbon pricing policy, and directly engage with lawmakers through lobbying actions. Fellows receive support from Our Climate staff as they work to achieve the goals of the campaign.
We are hiring Fall Fellows in the following locations:
- Washington State: Read more and apply for the Summer 2019 Washington State Fellowship here!
- New England: Read more and apply for the Summer 2019 New England Fellowship here!
- New York State! Read more and apply for the Summer 2019 New York State Fellowship here!
2. Apply to be a Field Representative. Field Representatives spend 3-5 hours a week working to win equitable and science-based climate policy. This educational and supportive arrangement is designed to build the strong and diverse coalition of leaders needed to pass fair and effective climate policy. Field Reps will gain experience coordinating student carbon pricing initiatives, rally public support for carbon pricing policy, and directly engage with lawmakers. Click here to learn more.
3. Join our action team on Facebook. Join a network of determined volunteers from across the country who are working to #PutAPriceOnIt. You'll be added to our listserv for occasional updates, included in our Facebook group, and you'll have the opportunity to work on the most important climate fight of our time. Request to join here.